Fires are not uncommon and with the growing problems in society they may become more prevalent. Our firm has developed a fire safety division to deal with problems facing not only manufacturing, but commercial, institutional and healthcare facilities.
Our services in this area are:
- Fire Prevention
- Fire safety inspections (based on NFPA Life Safety Code)
- Compliance with State fire codes
- Design fire safety evacuation plans
- New facility: establish fire equipment locations
- Observe/critique fire evacuation drills
- Fire safety training programs
Failing to plan, is planning to fail! Disasters can occur at any time this is not the time to test your plan. The destructive effects of natural or man-made forces with or with out casualties overwhelms the abilities of any given community and/or its local resources. “PLE” has established a division of specially trained professionals to work with private and public sectors on how to deal with these events in a composed manner rather than with total mass confusion and chaos.
We specialize in but are not limited to:
- Emergency management planning
- Past practice review
- Disaster plan development
- Conducting/observing/critiquing drills
- Completion of forms and reports for Regulatory Agencies